At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
Morphett Vale Early Learning Centre have an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to innovate and support a team of educators to create and implement a stimulating and engaging program at our 66 place service. This role is part-time and covering a maternity leave contract until April 2022 in the Pre-School room for 30 hours a week.
For more information on this centre, please visit our website:
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
How to apply
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, please apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.