About the Centre/Service
At Barrymore Early Learning we believe that inspired and passionate educators are key to providing quality learning outcomes for children and families. Our service is inspired by the teachings of Reggio Emilio. We are a purpose built centre in the heart of Greenvale. We instill community value in our practice and are committed to Early Childhood Education.
- We are a family operated service and believe it takes a village to raise a child.
- Creative, innovative & fun loving – We love new ideas and are always looking for creative ways to foster learning.
- Motivation, growth & continuous development – We believe educators should be supported to grow and develop as professionals.
To be successful for this position at Barrymore Early Learning you will;
- Develop and deliver a quality education program and practice that ensures the care and development of each child in the group.
- Work closely with the management team and other team members to build positive relationships with children and families.
- Manage the daily classroom activities, programs and routines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the team, families, children and the wider community
- VIT registration or provisional qualification
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current First Aid & CPR training – or willing to obtain
- A positive attitude and passionate approach
- Sound knowledge / Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework