Early Childhood Teacher | Penguin Childcare Rosebud
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
Penguin Childcare Early Learning Centre are seeking a teacher with a passionate belief in the early years care, development and education of children. The right candidate will have the ability to implement an age appropriate curriculum to build a strong transition to school!
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will have:
- A current Working with Children Check – as per state requirements
- Be holding or working towards a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- An ability to implement great curriculum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.