Belmont Early Education is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher that is friendly, caring and passionate about working with children. We are a small family owned centre who has provided quality care for over 30 years with a home away for home environment. Our Program aims aim to view each child as a unique individual and as a co-collaborator in their learning journey. We are a close team at Belmont Early Education Centre with a work family vibe.
Skills and Qualification required:
- The person must have or be working towards their Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood.
- Have a current Blue Card.
- Have A current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- A good understand of Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines and NQS.
- Good team worker.
- You will need to be able to work close with our team and families to deliver a rich educational program for our Pre Prep Room 3-5 yrs.