- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
Rose Garden Epping Early Learning Centre are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to work in the Preschool room in our 120 place service. We are looking for a unique creative individual who is confident in creating environments that reflect our centre values and celebrates students while embarking on the children’s learning journey together.
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Provide supervision and assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and manage the resources for your room
The ideal applicant will have:
- A current Working with Children Check – as per state requirements
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- An ability to implement great curriculum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.