Early Childhood Teacher | Richmond
ECT / Artists/ Dreamers/ Explorers
Guardian Richmond is a light-filled centre located on Hoddle Street. With easy access to public transport, our 140 place has a range of resource-rich environments, including two spacious outdoor areas, an art atelier, yoga program, and alfresco dining. As the centre shares a building with the Victorian Head Office, our team of Educators have access to brilliant training programs and a shared cafe – including a well-loved barista – that we utilise for family breakfast each morning.
- Planning Time to develop, create and collaborate.
- Attractive remuneration packages with scope for future growth.
- Career Pathways; grow a career and become an Educational Leader, Multi-site Educational Leader, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- Educator Days and national networking events
- Coaching and Mentoring; Be mentored by your Educational Leader and have the opportunity to mentor fellow teachers.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
As an ECT, work as an active leading team member to provide a safe, stimulating and educational environment, you’ll also enjoy;
- Supporting Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guiding Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Developing Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
- Current Working with Children check
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. You have the skills, experiences and passion and now it’s time to work with an organisation that aligns with your education philosophy and personal values.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.