Pelican Childcare Coburg centre has an opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team, where your dedication to teaching what you love and sharing what you know, will be supported and nurtured within a culture that encourages professional and personal development. We’ve partnered with some of the world’s leading educators to create outstanding training and education programs, which will support your commitment to delivering exceptional outcomes for children at the most critical time of their lives.
At G8 Education we believe in lifelong learning and we’re learning all the time too, continually seeking new ways to deliver the best early childhood learning and care in Australia. It’s a journey that begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to shine and grow.
About the Centre:
Pelican Childcare Coburg offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including visits to the botanical gargdens and visits from the local police officers and firemen. At capacity the centre caters for sixteen 0-18 months, forty-six toddlers and thirty pre-school children. The centre is located close to a train station and bus stop with operating hours from 6:30am - 6:30pm.
To view more information about the Centre please visit the website https://www.pelicanchildcare.com.au/centres/pelican-childcare-coburg/
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive wages well above award and generous performance bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood), as recognised by ACECQA and will share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact Nikki Vigus in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5479 for a confidential discussion.