Early Childhood Teacher | Melbourne CBD & Bayside Area
ECT / Author / Considerate / Ambitious / Inventor
- Above award wages and compelling benefits
- Flexible rosters and work environment with a team that cares
- Growing Company with evolving development and career opportunities
At Guardian Childcare and Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where each and every child is truly at the heart of everything we do and where our people are recognized and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are looking for Full-Time ECTs across our Centres in CBD & Bayside Area. With over 120 centres across Australia and 46 centres in Melbourne, Guardian Childcare and Education is a place that families can trust, where children grow and where our early childhood teachers thrive.
Be part of the team that genuinely cares for children and their families. You are a guide to children as they explore and learn so they are ready for the next stage of their life.
You will have the demonstrated ability to:
- Lead the approved kindergarten program as an Early Childhood Teacher to support the learning of the children.
- Possess the essential qualifications, a Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications with ‘Provisional or Full QCT Registration‘, sector relevant certificates and checks.
- Have sound, practical working knowledge in the implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Show their passion, have the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues.
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice.
We are offering:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger Centres and support office roles.
- Professional development, coaching and mentoring including access to national and international speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates … and more!
- Attractive remuneration with genuine scope for future growth.
- Recognition programs with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams, annual awards night as well as compelling incentives for key achievements, referrals as well as generous child care discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility & support: with a range of full time, and part time opportunities, we can work with you to balance our team members and families needs.
- A community that cares where you will have a supportive ethical team environment, backing from your Support Office colleagues, ‘at your fingertips access’ to the most respected curriculum experts, and a philosophy that provides the freedom to explore what is right for your Centre.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Inventor in you! Take the leap and share your interest in Guardian Childcare & Education across Melbourne today!