- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children!) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Blinky Bill Early Learning Centre has an exciting new position for a passionate Early Childhood Teacherto join our team. We are seeking friendly and enthusiastic Teacher who enjoys engaging and connecting with our children but who can also easily develop positive relationships with families and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. This role will require a flexible and can-do attitude and you will be eager to learn and further develop your skills from an experienced and supportive team.
For more information and photos about this Centre, please visit: https://www.earlylearningservices.com.au/centres/childcare-gowrie/
Your key priorities:
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of individual child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and record improvements for future programming
- Provide supervision, assistance and guidance to other Educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children at all times
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Develop and maintain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A current Working with Children Check
Benefits we offer:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- Professional Development Programs – “Teaching for Tomorrow” developed and run by Semann & Slattery
- We have a 3X NESA trained supervisors who work with ECTs across NSW to mentor and guide you through the accreditation process.
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailer discounts (includes Petrol, food, clothes retailers, travel and more)
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
Our scale opens different career pathways for our Teachers, with potential career progression into our Operations team, safety and compliance, roles in our Education Team as well as our Business Integration department, plus more!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.