Early Childhood Teacher | Kew East
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. You have the skills, experiences and passion and now it’s time to work with an organisation that aligns with your education philosophy and personal values.
Every day is an opportunity for growth at Guardian Kew East. Located on High Street, the centre has easy access to public transport and street parking. The 68-place centre has a range of exciting, resource-rich environments – including two spacious indoor/outdoor play spaces, complete with herb and vegetable gardens, a trough for water play, a sandpit and a two-tier bridge where our exciting programs a come to life. The light-filled urban oasis also features a range of wooden play structures, city views, and two levels of open-plan ateliers where our programs come to life. The team of Educators enjoy taking the children out and about on weekly excursions to maintain the great connections with the surrounding community
As an ECT, work as an active leading team member to provide a safe, stimulating and educational environment, you’ll also enjoy;
- Supporting Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guiding Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Developing Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
- Planning Time to develop, create and collaborate.
- Attractive remuneration packages with scope for future growth.
- Career Pathways; grow a career and become an Educational Leader, Multi-site Educational Leader, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- Educator Days and national networking events
- Coaching and Mentoring; Be mentored by your Educational Leader and have the opportunity to mentor fellow teachers.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Salary of $28 - $43 Per Hour + Super
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends