- Inspire the next generation of future leaders with G8 Education
- G8 Education awarded Top 20 Most Attractive Employer in Australia*
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children!) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Headstart Norwest has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join our team! Our talented ECTs are passionate about early education who strive to develop and nurture meaningful relationships with our families, whilst building an engaging and encouraging learning environment for our children. You will have the natural ability to positively encourage and motivate staff and you will enjoy working as part of team and will embody our core values of Passion, Innovation, Dedication, Compassion and Integrity.
When you are a part of the G8 Education family, we offer a number of exciting opportunities including professional development and career progression, whilst having the support and encouragement of an award-winning team.
Headstart Norwest is a 90 place Centre which provides quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. For further information and photos of this Centre, please visit the website: https://www.headstartelc.com.au/centres/bella-vista-childcare/
Why you should choose G8 Education:
- Attractive wages well above award and generous performance bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
Our new team member will hold a Teaching Qualification in Early Childhood as recognised by ACECQA, and will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to be confident, life-long learners.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.