- Pre-School Room
- Part Time Role
Greenwood Waterloo are looking Early Childhood Teacher to join our team! Our beautiful 60 place, close knit centre with strong community links!
The role is Part Time, 2 days per week on a rotating roster! It is based in the Pre-school with up to 16 children per day. In the room, you will be supported by one qualified educator. We are looking for an experienced leader with an understanding of the EYLF and developing a school readiness program.
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children!) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your key priorities:
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of individual child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and record improvements for future programming
- Provide supervision, assistance and guidance to other Educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children at all times
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Develop and maintain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A current Working with Children Check
Benefits we offer:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- Professional Development Programs – “Teaching for Tomorrow” developed and run by Semann & Slattery
- We have a 3X NESA trained supervisors who work with ECTs across NSW to mentor and guide you through the accreditation process.
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailer discounts (includes Petrol, food, clothes retailers, travel and more)
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Sophie at [email protected] or call 07 55 815 426 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.