- Rotating Roster – Open from 7:00am – 6:00pm weekdays
- Modern and freshly developed centre
Greenwood Homebush are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our centre in the Pre-School on a Full Time basis.
Your new role will see you delivering the Kindergarten program, while sharing your knowledge and skills through professional mentoring of 4 other educators in the room.
We have the opportunity to offer an Educational Leader role to the right candidate!
Our 72 place centre is centrally located near the Sydney Markets on Parramatta Road, 550m to Flemington Train Station.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below: https://www.greenwood.com.au/homebush/
Your key priorities:
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of individual child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and record improvements for future programming
- Provide supervision, assistance and guidance to other Educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children at all times
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A current Working with Children Check
Benefits we offer:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- Professional Development Programs – “Teaching for Tomorrow” developed and run by Semann & Slattery
- We have a 3X NESA trained supervisors who work with ECTs across NSW to mentor and guide you through the accreditation process.
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailer discounts (includes Petrol, food, clothes retailers, travel and more)
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Amy at [email protected] or call 07 55 815 383 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.