Great Beginnings Gosnells has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the Centre in the Preschool room. Our centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including regular incursions and a garden for children to tend to.
In this role, you will be joining an experienced team of educators and a supportive management team.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
About G8 Education:
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children. G8 Education has been awarded the Top 20 Most Attractive Employer in Australia for 2019!
Why you should choose G8 Education:
- Attractive wages well above award and generous performance bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
Our new team member will hold a Teaching Qualification in Early Childhood as recognised by ACECQA, and will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to be confident, life-long learners.
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact Claire Stark in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5373 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.