Early Childhood Teacher | First Grammar Lithgow
- Full Time Permanent Role
- Toddler Room
- Rotating Roster
First Grammar Lithgow is seeking an experienced and fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. Our beautiful 80 place centre has strong community links and is only a short walk from the train station. It is based in the 2-3year-old room with up to 24 children per day, including 3 with additional needs.
First Grammar Lithgow is a high quality and established Early Learning Centre, operating for over 10 years! We plan large educational projects across our rooms to enhance our children’s development and competency.
We recognise and promote Early Childhood Education to be the foundation for a quality education system. With this, we understand the importance of maintaining consistent Early Childhood professionals to implement quality education through the centre.
Benefits we offer:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- Professional Development Programs – “Teaching for Tomorrow” developed and run by Semann & Slattery
- We have a 3X NESA trained supervisors who work with ECTs across NSW to mentor and guide you through the accreditation process.
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailer discounts (includes Petrol, food, clothes retailers, travel and more)
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
Your key priorities will be:
- Day to day running
- Responsible for delivery of room program, daily journals, observations for children
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Sustain effective communication with parents and staff
- Assessing and supporting every child’s individual need
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained at a high level
- Maintain resources within the environment
About G8 Education
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce. We are Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Sophie at [email protected] or call 07 55 815 426 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.