At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
At First Grammar Castle Hill we believe that the early childhood years are a solid foundation for the journey through lifelong learning. We believe a child’s work is play and children deserve the opportunity to learn, explore and create through play environments.
Our Masters qualified early childhood teacher supports our play-based learning curriculum to ensure our children have fun, learn and grow.website below:
With more than 500 Early Learning Centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive above award wages
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available - Free!
- Access to G8 Education’s online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Activ8 Health and Wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA. With a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class Teachers and Educators at G8 Education, apply now
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an Organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note: Advertising close date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.