First Grammar Baulkham Hills has an opportunity for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join our team in the Preschool room! Our service offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum, where you will be responsible for leading and driving our school readiness program. We have a dedicated team of passionate Educators who will look to you for mentorship, guidance and support so you will have the natural ability to positively encourage and motivate staff.
At First Grammar Baulkham Hills, we believe that every child is entitled to high quality care and we work to help find the best childcare solutions for individual needs. Our Center is a 39-place centre and is designed to be a Centre of excellent care, education and also a warm and friendly second home for children. For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below: https://www.firstgrammar.com.au/centres/childcare-baulkham-hills/
With more than 500 Early Learning Centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive above award wages
- Generous performance bonuses paid quarterly and annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available - Free!
- Access to G8 Education’s online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Activ8 Health and Wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA. With a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class Teachers and Educators at G8 Education, apply now
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an Organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note: Advertising close date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
*G8 Education was awarded Top 20 Most Attractive Employer in Australia by Randstad 2019 Employer Brand research