- Full Time role – 38 hours per week
- School hours
Buggles Spearwood has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our Centre. Your new role will be based in the Junior KIndy room, with maximum 20 children per day, with the support of 2 qualified educators.
Our 82 place centre provides a home like environment, we are open Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 6:30pm, conveniently located on Barrington Street.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your key priorities:
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of individual child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and record improvements for future programming
- Provide supervision, assistance and guidance to other Educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children at all times
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Develop and maintain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A current Working with Children Check
Benefits we offer:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus Program paid Quarterly and Annually
- Professional Development Programs – “Teaching for Tomorrow” developed and run by Semann & Slattery
- We have a 3X NESA trained supervisors who work with ECTs across NSW to mentor and guide you through the accreditation process.
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailer discounts (includes Petrol, food, clothes retailers, travel and more)
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- Uniforms provided
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Sophie at [email protected] or call 07 55 815 426 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.