G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
2020 is set to be another huge year of growth for G8 Education, with the opening of a number of brand new, beautiful, architecturally designed services including: The Learning Sanctuary Mary Street ( BNE CBD), Yerong and Tarragindi.
In the lead up to the grand opening for these centres in early 2020, we has an exciting opportunities for a passionate Childcare Cook to join each of our centres. We believe that little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished and as such, we are seeking a dedicated team member with the passion to provide healthy meal choices and to fuel our children. The successful candidate will ideally bring with them a wealth of knowledge and creative ideas to keep their little taste buds happy!
These are permanent part time positions (30hr/week approx).
For further information and photos of these centres, please visit the website below:
Our staff benefits are:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Competitive rates
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding relevant food handling certificates
- A current Blue Card
- Experience and passion for creating healthy children’s meals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A bright and friendly personality
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.