- Food Manufacturing Organisation located in SE Suburbs of Melbourne
- Permanent Opportunity for a relatively Junior Person
- Must have experience with AMAZON and other e-commerce platforms
About the company:
Our client is a rapidly growing company that manufacture food products for overseas market. They are situated not too far from CBD of Melbourne and looking to recruit an E-Commerce Sales Representative to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
About the role
Reporting into the Business Manager, this role will assist in the commercial development and execution of their products via Ecommerce platforms such as Amazon and Facebook.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive new business in conjunction with other business areas focusing on account development of via platforms mainly in Sth Asian Markets
- Support the development and execution of business trading plans for customers including promotions, marketing activities, online execution standards, value-add initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing teams to bring to life online picture of success, brand stories, innovation and various content via the customer base
- Implement and manage analytical software for digital shelf to track trends and identify opportunities
- Support the development and maintenance of the Amazon vendor central site, ensuring up-to-date & ongoing product content and imagery
- Set up online Sales and promote products through google
Skills and Experience Required:
We are searching for a business savvy E-Commerce Sales Representative who can help elevate our client's eCommerce channel. Ideally you will come from FMCG side and will be efficient in delivering in a hands-on and dynamic environment.
- Experience in new business development or marketing with a focus on eCommerce
- Analytical and financial skills in execution of promotional activity
- Experience working directly with customers & a proven track record in negotiation ideally in Asian markets
- Ability to understand, embrace and capitalise on change
- Proven record of Sales success and delivery of targets
- Experience with Amazon vendor portal
- Second Language of Sth Asia is preferred, Hong Kong.
- 2-3 year's experience in a similar role.
You will come with an outgoing personality, excellent communicator and negotiation skills and come with drive and passion
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights or temporary residents on work visas e.g. Working Holiday Visa.
For more information please call Cathy on 03 9040 1630.
How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be.
Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more