Have you ever wanted to work in a fantastic heritage venue with a great vibe and an equally amazing bunch of people doing what you love?
Our client is getting ready for a very, very busy Summer and is on the lookout for experienced bar and wait staff, including Duty Managers to join their existing established team.
You will have -
Be over 18 years of age
• Have more than one year’s experience in bar or restaurant service
• Be able to work evenings, weekends and public holidays on a consistent fortnightly roster
• Have a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, and
• Have a COVID Hygiene Certificate from the AHAWA
Those seeking to apply for the Duty Managers roles will have an Approved Managers certification.
You will also require your own reliable transport as public transport is not available.
This is a hands-on position and customer service is at the forefront of everything you do while adhering to the responsible service of alcohol and health and hygiene requirements.
What is on offer:
• Above award rates
• A supportive team and friendly environment
• The opportunity to learn, be trained and improve your skills and knowledge
• Discounted food & beverages
• An iconic work location
• An employer that understands the importance of work/life balance