Our client is looking to recruit an energetic, hard-working Duty Manager to join their friendly team located in the Meadowbrook Area. The position is being offered on a Full-Time Basis.
We are seeking confident and highly organised applicants that are eager to further develop their interpersonal and professional skills to take the next step in their career. As the business has very busy periods, a candidate who can perform effectively within a fast-paced environment whilst utilising problem-solving techniques is ideal.
- Answer incoming Phone Calls assisting vendors with enquiries and Customer communication.
- Interact with customers to develop loyalty and handle customer concerns
- Staff rostering and training
- Overseeing operations, including maintenance, cleanliness, and efficiency
- Stock maintenance
The Successful Candidate
- Previous experience in a management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Current RMLV and management license
- Professional presentation.
A great opportunity is waiting for you. APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*