- $45/hr plus 15% for nightshift
- Immediate start - civil project
Our client is undertaking a major project commencing July 1st and have engaged Mk2 Recruitment to recruit a range of personnel for this exiting phase in their growth. A retention bonus will be offered to successful candidates upon completion of the project which has an estimated duration of 3 months for the first stage.
The project involves digging trenches for drainage to level, pulling batters, pond construction and loading trucks whilst maintaining a high regard for safety. We are seeking 12x Experienced Dump Truck Operators with previous experience in civil projects whilst maintaining a high regard for safety. This is for a new project due to start immediately.
These roles pay a rate of $45 dayshift, $51.75 for nightshift.
These roles are working on a civil site so experience with marine, lakes, tailings dams or similar will be highly regarded. These are ADT 40T's.
- Previous experience operating ADT's within a civil environment
- Haul Truck Ticket
- Police Clearance (within last 6 months)
- Able to provide 2 contactable references
- Current HR Drivers Licence
- Newly commissioned village with internet ready TV's, fully ensuited rooms, brand new beds, split system air cons, fridge, wet mess; Telstra Reception at Camp with wifi throughout
- 11.5 hours paid daily
- Daily Construction Retention Incentive paid out at completion of project
- Night Shift Loading of 15%
INTERESTED? Apply below or email your resume to [email protected]