DTC - Sales Person - Ballarat
· Full Training and Ongoing support provided
· Develop Your Career with the Market Leader in Household Paint
· Be a part of our TEAM!
Dulux is an iconic household brand. Synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. Part of ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, the Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic salesperson to join our Trade Centre in Ballarat. If you are energetic, driven, have a strong work ethic and have a passion for people and customer service then this role is for you. This fast paced and hands-on role will see you:
· Develop good working relationships with depot/agencies
· Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained;
· Cash handling / EFTPOS;
· Accurately mix and tint paint;
· Assist in maintaining stock levels;
· Comply with safety standards.
You are confident with people, have great communication skills and can easily build strong relationships with peers, customers, clients etc. You are able to demonstrate a level of physical ability to work with our paint and other heavy products in store at times. In addition, you will bring to the role:
· Possess an interest in our products;
· Have the ability to communicate clearly with customers;
· Enjoy building relationships with customers and colleagues;
· Previous experience in a sales and customer facing role;
· Paint product and application/ hardware experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
What's in it for you?
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our team. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm.
We value our hard-working employees by offering a competitive salary, incentives, in store discounts, ongoing training & support and genuine career growth.
How to apply
If you would like to take the next step in your career and apply now for this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply'
Please note, as part of the recruitment process you may need to complete a video interview.