you looking for casual working hours to fit around your busy timetable?
Competitive pay rates and state of the art facilities? Well this could be the
job for you!
- Wanting extra shifts that pay well to fit around a busy
- Interested in working in a variety of environments
as part of a supportive team?
- Positive and well presented?
- Flexible and able to work at short notice?
Do you have:
- Experience in any of the following:
handling and serving
minimum 6 months experience within a
aged care or hospital environment.
- The confidence to work both by yourself as well as
part as part of a wider team
- Relevant qualifications (ie. Food Handler
Certificate/Follow basic food safety procedures/Cert III Commercial Cookery or
Diploma of hospitality)
- A current police check
- The ability to travel to work at short notice
We may just have the perfect position for you! We
are recruiting for some of Melbourne's leading Aged Care Facilities and
Experience and qualifications as a Personal Carer,
Patient Services Attendant or any other healthcare position is essential.
Work for a boutique agency who truly cares about
their workers and their clients.
If you think this is the role for you, please click
understand and consent that by applying for this position my application may be
managed by a third party and therefore I may be contacted in relation to