Kindness l Care l Respect
Aveo is seeking a dynamic and pro-active Domestic Attendant to join our team at Aveo Freedom Aged Care, Albany Creek QLD
About the role:
This is a part-time position and rostered for 36 hours per fortnight.
Reporting to the Care Manager, you will be required to assist in the provision of quality care services to residents within the community.
You will provide a high quality cleaning service in residents units and community areas including cleaning floors, bathroom and kitchen areas, removal of rubbish and general housekeeping duties.
You will ensure resident's safety, security, dignity, privacy and well-being at all times, actively contribute to the promotion of best practice in OH &S and continuous quality improvement, and promote the culture and philosophies of Aveo Retirement Living.
About Aveo Freedom Aged Care Albany Creek:
- Set amongst 11 hectares of lush, landscaped gardens and with a welcoming community atmosphere, Aveo Albany Creek is the ideal retirement community. Enjoy living only ten minutes from Aspley and Chermside shopping centres and take advantage of the wide range of onsite amenities.
- Aveo Freedom Aged Care's purpose is to provide a caring, safe and inspiring environment that supports our residents in living their lives to the fullest through the latter stage of their ageing journey
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Police Check certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of cleaning and laundry service provision
- Experience working in an aged care or retirement village environment will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work within OH&S and a continuous improvement environment
- Willingness to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and drug & alcohol screening as part of the recruitment process
- Reliable & flexible approach to 24hour rostering
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirement communities across Australia.
Culture & Benefits:
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Join a leading and trusted retirement and aged care communities operator
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry
Learn more, visit our website www.aveo.com.au
No Recruitment agencies please