Home Loan Specialist
Domain Loan Finder is join venture between Australia's #1 online home loan platform, Lendi, and the Domain Group, with a mission to simplify the home loan process.
We've combined property expertise with innovative technology to help Australians achieve their home ownership and refinancing goals.
With access to a panel of 36 lenders, we offer unparalleled transparency and simplicity in assisting everyday Aussies with the most important financial decisions in their lives.
As a business that was born digital, we are fortunate to be well-placed in the current climate: our systems and processes were established from day one to enable both Customers and Brokers to leverage best-in-class technology, a suite of tools and a seamless online experience - especially relevant with current ‘work from home’ conditions.
Record low rates and a highly favourable refinancing environment means we are experiencing record levels of customer enquiries; as a result, we need experienced lenders to assist us.
There really is no better time to join!
About the role
As a Home Loan Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Contacting pre-qualified customers by phone to provide lending advice at various stages of the online application process
- Understanding customers' needs and assisting them in making the right decision, through refinancing, debt consolidation and/or new purchases
- Working closely with our back of house team who provide full support with all loan processing duties, enabling you to write siginifcantly more business.
What you'll bring:
- Previous mortgage lending sales experience (ideally phone based)
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to help customers by delivering a great home loan experience
- Any lending or financial services sales experience is a bonus
- Experience within a high performing team environment.
Perks & benefits:
- Significant earning potential, with competitive base salary (paid fortnightly) & monthly bonus based on positive consumer outcomes
- Best-in-class training, mentoring & full support, plus Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, all paid for by us
- Free gym membership
- An extra week's annual leave at three years' service
- Monthly opportunities to give back to the community.
We are striving to shape the future of home loans, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - a fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome offices, fully-stocked kitchens, social events and more!
So if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.