- Permanent position
- Major transport related project
- Work with a multidisciplinary team
Stellar is currently seeking the skills of a talented Document Controller with 1-3 years’ experience to assist in the immediate set up and delivery of a project to support the Queensland Government Transport System. The main components of the project will include all regular document control activities with a large focus on compliance as well as liaising closely with the multidisciplinary team and effectively communicating with project management.
You will play an integral role in the successful progress of the project and will be relied upon for your organisational skills, capability to manage time/tasks effectively and your ability to communicate at all levels to ensure data collection and accurate reporting.
To be successful you MUST possess the following attributes:
- A minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Document Controller
- Ideally have had exposure to the Queensland Government governance requirements
- Superior attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels
- A passion to deliver projects on time and budget
If successful, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Key responsibility on a large project
- Work within a proficient, supportive team environment
So if you are the kind of Document Controller that is passionate about delivering major projects on time and on budget, aspire to work for the Queensland Goveronment please apply by using the APPLY link below.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia without restriction
Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email your resume quoting reference number JL41951
Consultant: Jessica Law
Phone: (07) 3009 9633
Email: [email protected]