Are you ready to start your career in this exciting industry today? Well look no further! Boutique Homes, part of the ABN Group Victoria, is a young and vibrant company and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team.
About the role
As one of Melbourne's fastest growing building companies, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service and building exceptional quality homes.
We are a team of experienced, passionate people who believe we are only as good as our last home.
- Acknowledge all clients that walk into display home e.g. welcome to Boutique Homes
- Engage in conversation with clients, whether it be about Boutique Homes or personal.
- Build rapport and trust with the display home environment.
- Walk clients through home demonstrating all premium standard inclusion, also discussing a little about the ABN group.
- Fill out Client Enquiry forms and EMT (automated lead system)
- Hand out appropriate brochures
- Completion of Maintenance Forms
- Use Counters to track No. of groups that have visited the display per day.
- Completion of Weekly Traffic Report
- Support Sales Consultants with any administrative work that needs to be done e.g.
- label brochures
- Stationary and brochures orders
Take an active approach in order to;
- Shop competitors
- Visit H&L agents in the areas and obtain land listing- become familiar with what land is
- available where..
- Source and learn as much information available to you in the display office e.g. ABN group,
- Resolve finance, Home-to-Home, Premium standard inclusions, Display location maps.
- Sales hosts are to maintain a high standard of personal appearance whilst working at displays including full uniform attire to be worn at all times.
- Experience preferred in a related customer facing discipline
- Good MS Excel and MS Word skills
Please note; This role is a casual position - 1-2 days a week. Must be available weekends.