PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN ENGLISH.
PAC Group – Manufacturing Engineering
Project based in Hanoi, Vietnam
The PAC Group is seeking Display Engineer, with 5+ years’ experience to join its Global Operations consulting team. Project delivery location will be Hanoi, Vietnam.
Professional position utilizing engineering education and experience to engage in the design and release through post launch including ongoing maintenance. Will be responsible for all phases of engineering & interfacing with suppliers and other engineers on the design team to coordinate CAD, CAE, and design validation & verification. Will be applying DMAIC & DFSS principles, analyzing & using statistical techniques & software, applying 8D problem solving methodology, applying DFMEA, DOE & tolerance design tools, signing off on CAD models & drawings & related GD&T, leading design reviews based on Failure Mode Avoidance & maintaining DVP&R/PVP&R, developing & proving out load critical & position critical threaded joints.
- Guide the development of benchmarks for multifunctional systems, which includes true cost, weight and functional attributes.
- The candidate needs to have a few years of hands-on experience and proven track record in the mechanical design and development of opto-mechanical modules (displays, cameras, projectors, etc).
- Demonstrated ability of mechanical design and validation experience
- Experience with plastic part design and corresponding tooling design
- Design for clear plastic (optical grade) or high cosmetic requirements a positive
- Experience with diverse supply chains and vendor collaboration
- Experience with CAD modeling, engineering drawing creation, and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong user of CATIA V5
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodology, process capability, and yield
- Experience of applying Design of Experiments (DOE) to solve engineering issues.
- High-volume IT products or accessories development or manufacturing experience.
- Product or component reliability tests and failure analysis experience.
- Great team working and communication skills
- 5+ years experience in automotive or related industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- CATIA V5 and Teamcenter
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to organize and plan effectively with others
- Must be a demonstrated team player
- Proficiency in Engineering Disciplines (DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP&R, Tolerance Analysis, 8-D, Control Plans, Reliability/Robustness Matrices, etc.)
- Extensive background in component/system design, and analysis
- User ability for CATIA CAD system, ADAMS/LS-DYNA, Kinematic Modeling, FEA, etc
To learn more about The PAC Group visit our website at www.pacgroup.com and view our short introduction video.