Australian Home Care (AHCS), together with Accommodation and Care Solutions (ACARES), specialize in delivering Disability & Accommodation Care services, aimed at providing support for individuals living with disabilities, both in-home and residential settings.
Our philosophy of care provision is based on providing opportunities to enhance the lives of individuals and delivering a seamless level of care.
Our goal is to encourage independent living skills to empower individuals to make choices that will lead to fulfilment and achievement of individual goals.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and committed Disability Support Workers to join our growing organisation!
About the Role
As a Support Worker, some of your daily tasks will include:
- Providing varying levels of personal care
- Assisting clients in accessing the community
- Meal Assistance
- Domestic Assistance
- .. and more!
We provide an opportunity to work in a diverse and friendly environment, that is truly passionate about providing an exceptional and individualized service to our clients. In addition, we provide:
- Casual position, 24 hour support with this client
- Attractive hourly rate
- Ongoing training including thorough induction within a supportive team environment
- Clear & current National Police Check (within 12 months of application)
- Certificate III Disability or equivalent
- Current First Aid & CPR (HLTAID003 minimum)
- WWCC (Employee)
- experience providing care for client with Spinal Cord Injuries
- Certificate IV Disability or higher
- Manual Handling Training and/or experience
- Driver’s license and reliable car
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email [email protected]