Your new company
At Nextt, for more than 20 yearswe have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mentalhealth challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. Weprovide quality, person-centred support and want you to join us and help ourclients get more out of life!
In thisrole, you will provide support clients in Burwood, on a 2:1basis.
- Assisting clients with high physical needs
- Assisting with personal care, manual handling, bowel care, catheter care and medication administration
For thisrole, we are offering a broad range of shifts. This is a 24/7 roster, so thereis a wide range of shifts available: day, night, active overnights, weekendsand public holidays.
What youwill need to succeed
You willneed experience as a Disability Support Worker, delivering services to clientswith complex physical needs. You will also have experience with complex bowelcare, catheter care and using a hoist for manual handling. We can also providetraining if required.
You are adedicated support worker with a genuine commitment to assist individualsreaching their goals and living their best life. You also need the followingcurrent documents:
- Certificate III or IV in individual support, aged care or disability or an Allied Health qualification
- Valid NDIS Worker Check
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Valid Manual handling certificate
- Valid Australian drivers licence and your own insured vehicle.
What youwill get in return
This roleoffers flexible hours and regular shifts. You will get the support andmentoring of an experienced team. Remuneration is based on the SCHADSAward, schedule E 3.1.
At Nextt,we provide ongoing training, opportunities to grow your career and acompetitive hourly rate. We employ over 2000 staff nationally and are growingour client services.
What youneed to do now
Hit theapply button with your CV and cover letter to start an exciting phase in yourcareer.