About our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Home Care Providers in Sydney, and they are currently seeking the best professionals to become a part of their expanding team.
As a caregiver, you make a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. Not only is working for our client a rewarding work opportunity. It also offers flexibility in your scheudle and a competitive wage, so you know you are working for the best of the best! Ideal candidate will have:
- A professional approach
- The ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathetic and confident manner
- Positive approach to change
- Candidate is REQUIRED to have related qualification to be considered for this role: Certifcate 3 in either Aged Care, Indiidual Support and/or Disability.
- Candidate is REQUIRED to have a valid CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Atleast 6 months related experience is preferred for this role, but not required.
- Must have your own transport/Car and Valid Driver's License.
- Must have Working Rights in Australia
Additional Skills Required
- Customer service focused: commited to providing exceptional customer service across all channels - written, phone and face to face.
- Comunication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: Ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: Willingness to assist and suppot others as required and get on with team members.
- Time Management/Organisation: accomplish objectoves effectively within the frame given and carry out administrative duties within the portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.