Director of Surveillance
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together we create memorable experiences
A coveted opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Director of Surveillance to join the Crown Melbourne team. Reporting to the Executive Director for Security and Surveillance, this position will be responsible for leading and managing one of the largest Surveillance Operations across the APAC Region.
The Director of Surveillance role will manage the Surveillance department€™s regulatory, compliance and internal procedures, working closely with Crown€™s compliance, risk and regulatory internal and external stakeholders. This role will also be responsible for leading a dedicated and close-knit team of Surveillance Operators through technical and electronic monitoring of the property, whilst ensuring the integrity, safety and welfare of our patrons and visitors.
Some responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Continuous leadership and development of a positive culture for the Surveillance team, that reflects company objectives and improved employee engagement which allows employees to contribute to the success of the business
- Partnering closely with the Security Operations teams, ensuring a strong management and knowledge of Emergency Response procedures across the business
- Providing detailed analysis and incident reporting across business operations, surveillance activities and compliance
- Leading the scope and operational viability of technical surveillance and security systems, ensuring integrations, communications and other security equipment is fit for purpose, compliant and well maintained and managed.
To be successful, you will need to have the following skills:
- Extensive and demonstrated technical ability in a like for like position
- Strong business partnering experience across a large scale and multi-faceted organisation
- A passionate and dynamic leader who is driven by integrity, trust and collaboration
- Demonstrated people management experience
- A recognised qualification in a related field would be highly regarded but not essential
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 5th July 2020
As part of Crown's inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.