Our client is an established leader in the construction consultancy industry who is known for their high quality practices. They are now seeking an experienced Director to join their professional team working on the planning and development of major transport infrastructure projects in Melbourne.
As a Director, you will be responsible for establishing, leading and developing the Client Side Advisory Services, primarily focused on large scale transport infrastructure projects.
Candidates must have an excellent commercial acumen and project management skills. Strong stakeholder engagement experience is also a must as well as a mind for technical detail. Business development skillset will also be of importance. Experience in commercial, legal, transactions, business cases and development of transport projects would be of interest.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Providing clients strategic financial, commercial and transaction advice, including recommendations relative to the planning and development of PPP and D&C commercial structures for major transport infrastructure projects.
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports, presentations and relevant documentation.
- Collaborate closely with the teams to develop and build relationships that support an approach that offers a holistic solution for clients.
- Manage the delivery of the Business' service offerings across the financial, commercial and program management disciplines for the Melbourne office.
- Lead the identification, development and conversion of opportunities for future work, participating in business development initiatives.
- Play an active role in supporting the development of the Melbourne team and fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture of work.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in legal, commercial, engineering, business or project management.
- Strong Melbourne based local network
- 15 - 25 years' experience working in consultancy, project management or engineering positions delivering projects in both the procurement and/or delivery phase of projects
- Extensive experience working on client-side consultancy roles
- Demonstrated experience leading a team and applying strong decision-making skills
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and experience in presenting to executive members
- Positive attitude and a team player
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and the potential for career progression.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click "Apply" to submit your resume or contact Lisa Feehily via email on [email protected] or 0450 302 738 or Paulo Atienza via email on [email protected] or 0423 646 876 or Sam Barnes via email on [email protected] or 0429 306 688 for further information.