- Extensive experience in Asset Management and Data Analytics
- Good experience in Consulting environment
- Operations, Maintenance and Reliability background
Full Job Description
About the role
The role essentially sits at the Director level in the organization wherein the primary function would be to advise the client in Maximizing value from assets through data & analytics. This would require extensive experience across the Power Transmission and Distribution asset value chain. The Asset Manager will also be engaged in Business Development and Growth for the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be a critical part of the Engineering and Asset Management Team
- Extensive experience across the asset value chain
- Extensive experience in data and analytics supporting asset intensive organisations to maximize value from assets through data driven decision making
- Experience of building information management capability
- Delivering and sharing asset information into the hands of decision makers to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Using data analytics in forming strategies, plans, acquisition, operations, and maintenance of assets
- Building trust in asset management decision making through best practice information management capabilities including information governance, metadata management, data quality management, information security, content management, analytics, and spatial visualization.
About the client
My client is leading global professional services firm offering rewarding careers for deserving professionals with a collaborative environment and a culture that contributes to the society and environment. They are looking for a Director/Asset Manager (Power generation) to join their Asset Management and Engineering vertical.
You will bring
- Minimum of 10-15 years of O&M experience of power plants
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of various technologies (Thermal, Hydro, Solar, Wind etc) in the power industry and their operation.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing data analytics in decision making for the client
- Building relationships within the organization and establish credibility as a trusted advisor for colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and deliver outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering recognized by Engineers Australia.
- Extensive hands on experiences in operation and maintenance of reciprocating engines for power generation
or industrial applications
- Understands asset management system, experiences in whole life cycle planning and preparing budget
- Sound knowledge in statutory compliance and relevant Australian and International standards and their applications
How to apply
Please send an updated version of your CV to Divya Mehta at [email protected] or call me on (02) 8235 5627 for a confidential discussion. Also, please feel free to share with anyone in your network that might be interested in this role.
***Note: Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.