Our brand-new, purpose-built centre The Learning Sanctuary Mary Street offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. The centre is located less than five minutes’ walk from Eagle Street Pier, with operating hours are from 6:30am – 6:30pm. We are seeking full-time and casual Educators who are passionate and flexible to join our growing team!
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Blue Card Clearance. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Louise from our recruitment team at [email protected]
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.