Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Educator looking for a fresh start?
Do you want to feel like you belong in your workplace and have fun?
We want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking an exceptional Diploma qualified Assistant Educator to join our supportive, fun loving team in a permanent full time capacity.
At Nurture One Roscoe Avenue Children's our Educators are our priority along with our wonderful children and families!
Our beautiful inviting centre is located in Hamilton, with opening hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our exciting centre boasts an incredible outdoor playscape with a large emphasis on natural environments. Our children love our vegetable gardens, fernery, tan bark, grassed areas and pet animals. We also have a worm farm!
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.nurtureone.com.au/centres/hamilton-childcare/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Confident with Programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online- only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment