Water scarcity affects all communities and given that our consumers enjoy experiencing our products every day, we help to save millions of litres of water each year.
Since 1886, the experts at GWA have designed innovative, high quality products for homes and offices. We have market leading, iconic brands including Caroma, Methven, Dorf and Clark.
GWA’s success is driven by a global team that share a passion to make life better by creating superior solutions for water, our planet’s most precious resource.
GWA is on a journey from Good to Great, and we are looking for people who are excited by change and want to make a difference. We care for each other and encourage people to take the lead to deliver superior solutions for our customers and consumers.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Digital Solutions Analyst, based at our North Sydney office, who is experienced in Digital Solutions, CMS Hands-on Delivery and Support and MarTech platforms.
Pivotal to our e-commerce transformation, this role is central to our future growth and will build key relationships across the organisation as we roll out e-commerce solutions to develop a global footprint for our consumer and customer e-commerce channels.
Working as part of the Transformation and Technology team, the purpose of this role is to develop, maintain and support our digital technology solutions portfolio for the marketing and sales team. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define, design, deliver and integrate infrastructure, systems and applications to provide an industry-leading digital experience for all customers. This role will ensure our digital solutions are running efficiently and effectively, supporting the marketing and sales team, whilst delivering a digital experience that grows with GWA’s brand and spurs customer engagement.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support of CMS, digital platform and data support to all the teams within the marketing and sales department.
- Maintain and manage the AWS infrastructure that runs the digital ecosystem.
- Assist in setting priorities for all enhancement and development requests together with the Manager, team leaders and other stakeholders.
- Design and develop solutions (coding and scripting), co-ordinate development resources, suppliers and other stakeholders to deliver digital technology initiatives.
- Oversee the development schedule and drive virtual teams to deliver projects cost effectively and within defined timelines.
- System testing (QA) of delivered solutions by virtual teams/offshore developers and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business stakeholders.
- Maintain release process, manage code base and deployment of new and enhanced solutions.
- Plan and manage projects using appropriate processes, methodology and systems.
- Work with relevant external stakeholders to maintain agreed uptime for all external facing applications
If you're passionate about MarTech platforms and e-commerce, enjoy hands-on coding/testing, and your key strengths are co-ordination, influencing and stakeholder relationship management, then this role is perfect for you,
You will be degree qualified in Information Technology or equivalent with experience in software design and delivery and have experience in software solution delivery including packaged and bespoke solutions.
You will have at least 2 to 4 years’ experience in hands-on development of CMS and a background working with MarTech platforms.
GWA is an ASX-listed organisation with great people, great brands and a history of strong growth. Apply now and be part of a company that is making life better for our customers, consumers and communities every day.