Your new company
A local government organisation in the CBD which is the metropolitan transport, report and commercial focus of the region. It is known for its parks, arts complexes, sporting and leisure facilities and retail and commercial sector.
Your new role
Your new role will use design thinking and a customer-centre approach to complete a website development project, and implementation of a new content management system and supporting databases. You will provide strategic advice about all digital communications content to internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
- Demonstrated experience and abilities in content planning, development and implementation for websites and other digital tools, channels and services in complex organisations.
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML, CSS and content management systems
- A good understanding of information architecture, usability, customer-centric design, content management systems, website analytics and web accessibility best practice.
- Excellent digital and written communications skills
- Local government background is desirable
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for you to grow your skills within a supportive team environment in the local government sector working on an exciting and challenging portfolio that will have long term benefits for the community.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in marketing, communications, engagement or digital, please email Lucy Wang via [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
At Hays we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply
LHS 297508 #2569819