At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together.
Here is why we need you…
Our network is unparalleled, with a diverse portfolio of static and digital signs across roadside, retail, airport and place based media offerings in CBD office towers, cafés, fitness venues, bars and universities.
As a growing out-of-home media organisation we're looking to build out our Asset Team to accommodate the growing demands of the business and require dedicated Technicians to help us on our journey to delivering exceptional service delivery across the oOh space!
Here’s what you’ll do…
Based in Melbourne, you will support the oOh! Assets Team as a Hardware Technician and be responsible for;
- Preparing & completing order for delivery or pickup according to schedule (note; requires load, unload, pick, pack, wrap, label, ship and some heavy lifting)
- Repair, set up and configure computer hardware, modems, screens, cabinets, etc
- Hardware and electronics assembly, testing and basic repairs
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
This is what you'll bring...
- Relevant experience with Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical hardware repairs and testing is highly advantage.
- Experience with basic hand tools such as manual and electric screwdrivers
- Basic knowledge in Computer Hardware and Microsoft Windows
- Previous experience in fragile and electronics equipment packaging is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of productivity and ability to deliver tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Work under pressure and the ability to adjust to tasks spontaneously
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build effective working relationships with team members and other business units
- Desire to learn and grow within a dynamic team environment
- Can work well with tight deadlines
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.