We are Achieve Australia!
· Permanent full-time role, 38 hrs per week.
· Pay info: 60K plus Salary packaging and Superannuation
· Base location: North Ryde
Achieve Australia has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, we are a registered NDIS provider offering accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in Greater Sydney and in Northern Rivers regions in NSW. We are driven by our Passion, Purpose and Principles:
· Our Passion is social inclusion for people with disability.
· Our Purpose is to build extraordinary lives, supporting people with disability to be well, have a home, choose a career, learn new skills, participate in their community and enjoy a full life.
· We live by our Principles of inclusiveness, stewardship, extraordinary outcomes and ethical practices.
About the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our sales and marketing team.
Reporting to the General Manager - Marketing, this role will develop and maintain website, social media channels and digital marketing communications content.
The key responsibilities of this role will include: (but not limited to)
- Create content for social media platforms to expand and engage the current online community.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director on the development and implementation of external marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
- Maintain and update the website front and backend content to inform potential clients about the services the organisation provides to promote opportunities for revenue growth and maximise online search results.
- Maintain and update organisational CRM to ensure the integrity of data and support the creation of internal and external Email Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Write and disseminate the weekly internal newsletter to inform staff about organisational changes and other current and proposed initiatives to support the growth of the business.
- Undertake a diverse range of ad-hoc communications projects to meet operational requirements.
To be successful in this role you will require to address the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline.
- High level copywriting and communication skills.
- Proven experience running paid social media campaigns as well as an understanding of the back end architecture of the key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Experience in EDMs and CRMs.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A good news sense and/or drive to develop feature writing skills.
- Initiative and the ability to develop creative content and solutions.
Our benefits - Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference in people's lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Supportive, friendly and values-driven team environment and culture.
Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and staff are expected to share this commitment. As a result, your application may be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including reference checks, a Police check, a Working with Children check, a Right to work in Australia check and NDISWC. Please note criminal history does not immediately affect employment opportunities. Applications will be assessed on merit.
If you have questions about this role, please direct enquiries to [email protected]
How to apply:
To register your interest - please apply online, provide an updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE at 11 pm on May 30, 2021
We have a Covid-19 Safety Plan in place including policies and procedures to support our clients and our workforce. The Covid-19 Management Committee meets on a regular basis to ensure our responses continue to be proactive and comprehensive, ensuring the safety of stakeholders at all times.