We are looking for an all-rounder to help our students use social media to launch their production ideas/programs/promos. It's a new casual position (mainly weekends at this stage) with a lot of growth opportunity within the company.
The applicant should be able to think outside the box with creative individualistic input streamlined to each student's production/brand requirements.
The job involves helping students to:
* Edit their own content for social media programs/promos or similar
* Create video packages, vodcasts or similar for social media
* Creating social media/online channels and upload vodcasts
* Promote and market their 'channel' using digital marketing strategies
* Degree in digital communications and/or digital journalism or similar.
* Thorough knowledge and some experience in creating and implementing social media marketing strategies
* Thorough knowledge in branding and we welcome innovative unusual branding ideas
* Advantage to operate a camera (HD; Quad HD;4K; iPhone; android phone), although camera operations is not a pre-requisite for this position, rather an advantage.
* Good interactive communications with all types of personalities
* Edit using one or more programs: Adobe Premiere Pro; Final cut pro; Apple final cut etc
* Excellent references are required
Please note: This is a contractor’s position and you will require an ABN
Initially this is being advertised as a casual position for some weekends.
We will however be travelling overseas midyear. The applicant should be available to accompany us (with 6 of our students) for a travel vlogging workshop (5 or 6 days). All travel and accommodation expenses paid for, plus a salary.
Please send cover letter and resume to
Sharon Lynne - Director of TV Pro Global