- Government Organisation
- Competitive Daily Rate
- 12 Month Initial Contract
About The Organisation
This organisation is a NSW Government agency, formed in 2015. They provided insurance and care services to authorities and those who have been injured under a number of compensation schemes.
About The Role
As the Digital Communications and Customer Services Support Officer, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and publishing of content for the organisation’s websites. You will manage the day to day of the website in relation to uploading and maintenance of content, liaising with relevant stakeholders on content contribution. You will make recommendations where required and assist with any associated technical issues in relation to the CMS. You will also be responsible for reporting, analytics and optimisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in digital information delivery and online best practice principles
- Experience is the use of CMS applications such as Sitecore or MS SharePoint 2013
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder engagement skills
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- A broad range of experience in copy, editing and proof-reading skills
Like to know more?
For further information, please contact Jessica Wagstaff at S2M on 0423 462 083. Alternatively, forward your application to Jessica directly by using the 'apply now' link below.