- Use your skills to service trucks & body mounted equipment such as cement agitators, etc.
- A proactive member of a highly skilled team servicing the trucks of industry leaders
- Reputable & profitable business in operation for over 40 years
Our client is a leader in the field of providing high quality professional service, repairs and refurbishment of transport and cement trucks and associated equipment. For over 40 years, it has been a family owned and run business, focused on providing excellent customer service via its highly skilled and long-tenure workforce. It operates from a well-equipped, modern office and workshop facility located in Bankstown, NSW.
We're looking for a keen diesel mechanic/fitter to be a proactive member of a dynamic team to service, repair and overhaul a variety of heavy trucks and ancillary equipment.
- Troubleshooting of all truck and body/chassis mounted equipment
- Service, repair & overhaul of engine, running gear, chassis, hydraulics, suspension, etc.
- Identify required parts/consumables and issue for purchasing.
- Complete all relevant service documentation
- Liaise directly with clients and/or suppliers and internal team members
Ideally, we're after an enthusiastic individual with the following skills and attributes;
- A qualified diesel fitter/mechanic, motor mechanic or other relevant trade qualification
- Experience in service/repair of heavy vehicles preferably USA make trucks
- Experience in cement trucks and agitators is preferred but not necessary
- Quality workmanship. A keen eye for detail
- Well organised, excellent time management skills
- Keen learner and team player. A good all-rounder.
Our client is a progressive family company with plans for growth and continues to provide opportunities for its close knit and long servicing employees. If you wish to be part of this dynamic team, in the first instance, please send your resume to NLogic Management Services at [email protected] An excellent wage and employment conditions are on offer to the successful applicant.