Your new company
Our clients are seeking a Diesel Mechanic to work primarily on diagnostic and repairs of buses on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on buses. You will be trade qualified and have relevant experience and knowledge in this area.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be a qualified Diesel Mechanic or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic and have experience in assessing, diagnosing and repairing heavy road transport or buses
- Advanced diagnostic skills
- OHS White Card
- Minimum 2 years qualified experience
- HR License will be highly advantageous
- Previous experience driving buses is highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
You will receive above award wages as well as allowances and excellent work conditions. You will receive the opportunity to work with one of the top organisation in a stable and permanent position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us on 03 5226 8010 now.
LHS 297508 #2516176