Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation. We operate an integrated suite of programs in disability, mental health, homelessness, social and affordable housing, domestic violence, child protection and community services.
Trust & Respect – we act with integrity and treat people with courtesy and kindness
Wellbeing – we connect, we give, we learn, we care and take notice
Innovation – we share and foster ideas across the organisation
Working Well Together – we work cohesively towards a common goal, creating a positive working environment
Being Gracious – we really listen and be polite in our dealings with each other
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will provide case management planning and support to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness to find appropriate affordable housing solutions and sustain tenancies.
Desired Skills and Experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We require experience in case planning and coordination of people with complex support needs with a genuine desire to help our clients reach their goals. If you have high level problem solving skills and like to make a real difference in people’s lives come and join the team at Momentum Collective.
- Tertiary qualification in a social science or related field and/or specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level with experience in an associated field.
- Understanding and experience of working with Aboriginal people and their communities.
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to work with Human Service Agencies.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of clients to facilitate access to identified needs.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in the areas of negotiation, facilitation, mediation and problem solving.
- Intermediate computer literacy skills including Microsoft office suite and databases.
- Demonstrates cultural competency including awareness, knowledge and empathy
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children Check (NSW)
Interested in this position?
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
Click on the apply now button to upload your resume and cover letter.
For Enquiries: please contact Michelle Teece on 0488 062 245
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.