Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on creating solutions for people by people. Our people (aka Contini's) are who we are and as a team we have delivered some amazing transformations around the globe, with some of the world's leading organisations.
These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values "One Team", "Own It", "Seek Solutions" and "Deliver Value". We live and breathe these values daily, ensuring everyone feels accomplishment in whatever they do.
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build and migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps and cloud security
- Cloud native software development
- Data platforms and analytics
At Contino you will be involved with clients from both a technical and mentoring perspective, partnering with them to not only uplift their environment but to up-skill them as well. This is a great opportunity if you want to continue to learn and develop alongside some of the best minds in the industry working across challenging projects.
A Cloud Lead at Contino wears multiple hats. You're not only highly technical across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines; but you're also a driver of influence internally and within customers. You possess the ability to lead effectively through the delivery of technical solutions to clients.
In addition, a Cloud Lead will also manage the deployment, operation, automation and scaling of customer systems and articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical. You will also lead, empower and educate squad team members on best practices in their chosen specialty.
What we're looking for from you
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching experience across different skill levels
- Experience working in complex enterprise environments
- Strong experience with AWS (including architecture design)
- Experienced with CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive skills in writing/deploying IaC templates (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- In-depth knowledge of Lambda
- Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities is a must
- Previous consulting experience would be highly desirable
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to the technical communities by speaking at meetups and writing blogs, which will enable you to stand out as a leader in this competitive industry.