Your new company
A leading Australian defence company that specialises in the development and supply of acoustic systems for submarines, ships, navy.
Your new role
As a DevOps Engineer work closely with different internal stakeholders and ensure system configuration and integration components are developed to align with defined IT security guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ year’s proven experience working within a DevOps engineering capacity.
- Proven administration and integration experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence Server platforms
- Experience with source management/version control tools, including Git.
- Experience with CI/CD and related automation tools, e.g. Jenkins and Docker.
- Strong development experience in integrating multiple systems and tools using various APIs including RESTful.
- Working knowledge of database and networking technologies
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in naval applications and systems.
- Fun culture. A social and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exposure to a range of products and systems to ensure you remain challenged
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2554258