- Base salary + penalty rates
- National retailer with stable career opportunities
- Available now - full time or part time
About the Company:
My client is one of Australia's leading grocery retailers. With a national presence of over 1000 sites with continual growth plans. Now is the time to join this reputable business. They are widely known to be supportive, and have a welcoming and rewarding work environment. In addition, they contribute and support charities and communities in their local market. They offer a shopping experience that is friendly, convenient and reliable. The core values of this company are to care deeply, listen and learn, and always do the right thing.
I am on the search for a Qualified Trade Baker to join the WA team in the South West Region. Live and work in a glorious location! Bunbury and Busselton areas.
What am I looking for I hear you say?
- Trade certification
- Extensive bakery experience
- Sound knowledge of hygiene and food safety
- Ability and willingness to work in a team and support others
- A passion for quality and consistency
- Ability to deliver quality and results
- Strong customers service skills
What's in it for you?
- A great hourly rate
- What suits you - full time or part time?
- Great working hours
- Supportive store team
- Recognition, rewards and ongoing training and support
If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for the customer, the team, the community and your business then we should connect.
For any questions or a confidential conversation, please call Elissa on (08) 6365 0059
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs